Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Proctor & Gamble Coupon Use

So Sunday's paper had a lot of P&G coupons, and there were some i could use, and others I got creative with.

Coupon 1: Buy any Pantene shampoo and conditioner and get a Free styling or repair product.
Catch: I don't like Pantene shampoo much; however, their repair serum is nice but almost $6
Cleaver: I bought a trial size shampoo and conditioner (coupon had no restrictions on size) for $.97 each and got the repair serum ($5.98) free. I'll just add the trial products to my guest bathroom!

Coupon 2:
buy one head and shoulders and get one free
I like head ans shoulders so i took advantage and bought the biggest size and got that same size for free, making each bottle 1/2 off. The coupon does not have limits so you could have bought the large size for almost $7, or the trial size for $.97 (plus the free one).

Coupon 3: $1 off any cover girl make up
Found a cover girl lip gloss on clearance for $1.99 with coupon it was $.99, making it a savings of over 90%. Win for me!

Coupon 4:
$2 off any oil of olay body wash
Win: Walmart has a twin pack of Oil of Olay body wash for $5 on sale.
With coupon, that makes it $3 or $1.50 per body wash bottle, and anyone who knows their Oil of Olay, that's a steal!

Coupon 5:
$1 off any "pack" of Oil of Olay body soap bars
I bought the two pack, the minimum $2 and change, well with the coupon, it came out to $1 and change. A win since I use it only to wash my face, and bar lasts 45 days plus.

Coupon 6: Herbal Essence $1 off, use it and get a regular bottle of shampoo as low at $1.60 or use it to get a "free" trial size. The coupon has no size limit.

The key is to recognize if coupons have size limits or not and to pair them with clearance or sale items when possible!

And if you collect enough trail product for free or really cheap, save them and donate them to shelters or make hygiene bags for the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment